CFDA enjoys all the modern office automation as below
- Server – Intel Pentium IV with windows 2000 Adv. Server operating system.
- W1-F1 Enabled site with 24 hrs on-line Internet access.
- 2 nos. Laser Printers working on Print Server and 2 no Inject Printers for personal usage
- 1 no. High resolution flat bed scanner
- 5 nos. Pentium – IV workstations for statistical and analytical works & GIS work with LCD Monitor
- 8 nos. Pentium III compatible workstation for data entry and other office automation work.
- 3 nos. higher end laptops
- 5 nos. CD Writers, 8 nos. CD ROMs and One external Zip Drive
- CFDA has a small-computerized library under WIN-ISIS software developed by Information and Library Network of Government of India. CFDA has around 5321 books and reports, mainly on the subjects of interest of CFDA. The library subscribes about 29 national as well as 7 international academic journals like International Labour Review, Development and Change, Environment and Development Economics, Feminist Economics, World Development, The Economist and Gender Technology and Development.
- CFDA has an access to Vikram Sarabhai Library of Indian Institute of Management. This enables CFDA members to access many more books and journals.
- CFDA has Inter Library Loan Arrangements with libraries of research institutes like CEPT, CEE, MGLI, GIDR, SPISER etc.